Professor of Psychiatry; Director Schizophrenia Neuropharmacology Research Group at Yale (SNRGY); Director, Neurobiological Studies Unit, VACHS; Director, VA-CMHC Schizophrenia Research Clinic
VA-CMHC-Yale Schizophrenia Research Program
To study the pathophysiology of schizophrenia and to develop better treatments for it.
- Laboratory Studies of Psychotomimetic Drugs in Healthy Humans
- Development of stand-alone and add-on treatments for positive, negative and cognitive symptoms of schizophrenia
- Brain imaging (PET, MRI, EEG)
- Cognitive Remediation
Who is eligible?
- Individuals diagnosed with Schizophrenia or other psychotic disorders.
- Healthy Controls
- Deepak Cyril D'Souza, MD , Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Clinic Chief
- Mohini Ranganathan, MD , Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Associate Chief
For more information about the clinic and our research programs, please call Kimberlee Forselius at 203-974-7540.