Development & Alumni Fund
The Yale Department of Psychiatry is dedicated to the highest quality education in the field of Psychiatry; discovery and dissemination of new knowledge of causes and treatments for psychiatric disorders and addiction; and integration of the latest advances in neuroscience, psychology, social sciences, and psychoanalysis.
The generosity of donors helps to maintain the scope of our research, clinical services and training programs. Your gift to the Yale Department of Psychiatry will:
- Provide compassionate care for our patients;
- Advance cutting-edge neuropsychiatric research;
- Establish endowed professorships for top faculty; and
- Support key program initiatives for resident education.
- Enter the amount of your gift in the "My gift" field
- Click the "Select where you would like to direct your gift" button
- In the pop up window that appears select the areas that you would like to support
- If more than one area was selected, assign the amounts that you would like to donate to each
Fill out the remaining fields, as required, and then click Next to complete the payment process.
Learn More About Giving Opportunities
For more information about giving opportunities, you may contact Zsuzsanna Somogyi, Senior Director for Development at the Yale School of Medicine, 203-436-8559.
Options for Giving
- Real estate
- Planned giving