Health Services Research; Mental Health Services; Schizophrenia and Disorders with Psychotic Features
- Abraham, K.M., Yosef, M., Resnick, S.G., Zivin, K. Competitive Employment Outcomes Among Veterans in VHA Therapeutic and Supported Employment Services Programs (2017) Psychiatric Services.
- Hunt, M. G., & Resnick, S. G. Two birds, one stone: Unintended consequences and a potential solution for problems with recovery in mental health. (2015) Psychiatric Services, 66,1235-1237.
- Goldberg, R.W. & Resnick, S.G. (2010). US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) efforts to promote psychosocial rehabilitation and recovery. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal, 33, 255-258.
- Resnick, S.G. & Rosenheck, R.A. Scaling up the dissemination of evidence-based mental health practice to large systems and meaningful timeframes. (2009) Psychiatric Services, 60, 682-685.
- Pogoda, T.K., Cramer, I., Rosenheck, R.A., Resnick, S.G. (2011). Qualitative analysis of barriers to supported employment implementation. Psychiatric Services. 62, 1289-1295
- Resnick, S.G., Rosenheck, R.A. Integrating peer support and mental health services: A quasi-experimental study of recovery orientation, confidence and empowerment. (2008) Psychiatric Services, 59, 1307-1314.
- Barber, J.A., Rosenheck, R.A., Armstrong, M., Resnick, S.G. Monitoring the Dissemination of Peer Support in the VA Healthcare System. (2008) Community Mental Health Journal, 44, 433-441
- Resnick, S.G., Fontana, A., Lehman, A.F., & Rosenheck, R.A. An empirical conceptualization of the recovery orientation. (2005) Schizophrenia Research, 75, 119 – 128.
- Resnick SG, Bond GR. The Indiana Job Satisfaction Scale: job satisfaction in vocational rehabilitation for people with severe mental illness. (2001) Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal, 25,12-9.
- Mueser KT, Bond GR, Drake RE, Resnick SG. Models of community care for severe mental illness: a review of research on case management. (1998) Schizophrenia Bulletin, 24, 37-74.
Full List of PubMed Publications
- Kearney LK, Schaefer JA, Dollar KM, Iwamasa GY, Katz I, Schmitz T, Schohn M, Resnick SG: Envisioning Transformation in VA Mental Health Services Through Collaborative Site Visits. Psychiatr Serv. 2018 Apr 16; 2018 Apr 16. PMID: 29656709
- Davis LL, Kyriakides TC, Suris AM, Ottomanelli LA, Mueller L, Parker PE, Resnick SG, Toscano R, Scrymgeour AA, Drake RE, VA CSP #589 Veterans Individual Placement and Support Toward Advancing Recovery Investigators.: Effect of Evidence-Based Supported Employment vs Transitional Work on Achieving Steady Work Among Veterans With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Psychiatry. 2018 Apr 1. PMID: 29490371
- Davis LL, Kyriakides TC, Suris A, Ottomanelli L, Drake RE, Parker PE, Mueller L, Resnick SG, Toscano R, Blansett CM, McCall KP, Huang GD: Veterans individual placement and support towards advancing recovery: Methods and baseline clinical characteristics of a multisite study. Psychiatr Rehabil J. 2018 Mar; 2017 Mar 30. PMID: 28358525
- Pogoda TK, Carlson KF, Gormley KE, Resnick SG: Supported Employment for Veterans With Traumatic Brain Injury: Provider Perspectives. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2018 Feb; 2017 Aug 5. PMID: 28784357
- Carlson KF, Pogoda TK, Gilbert TA, Resnick SG, Twamley EW, O'Neil ME, Sayer NA: Supported Employment for Veterans With Traumatic Brain Injury: Patient Perspectives. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2018 Feb; 2017 Aug 4. PMID: 28782542
- Chinman M, McInnes DK, Eisen S, Ellison M, Farkas M, Armstrong M, Resnick SG: Establishing a Research Agenda for Understanding the Role and Impact of Mental Health Peer Specialists. Psychiatr Serv. 2017 Sep 1; 2017 Jun 15. PMID: 28617205
- Abraham KM, Yosef M, Resnick SG, Zivin K: Competitive Employment Outcomes Among Veterans in VHA Therapeutic and Supported Employment Services Programs. Psychiatr Serv. 2017 Sep 1; 2017 May 15. PMID: 28502241
- Park SG, Chang BH, Mueller L, Resnick SG, Eisen SV: Predictors of Employment Burnout Among VHA Peer Support Specialists. Psychiatr Serv. 2016 Oct 1; 2016 Jun 1. PMID: 27247169
- Chang BH, Mueller L, Resnick SG, Osatuke K, Eisen SV: Job satisfaction of Department of Veterans Affairs peer mental health providers. Psychiatr Rehabil J. 2016 Mar; 2015 Sep 28. PMID: 26414749
- Hunt MG, Resnick SG: Two Birds, One Stone: Unintended Consequences and a Potential Solution for Problems With Recovery in Mental Health. Psychiatr Serv. 2015 Nov; 2015 Jul 1. PMID: 26130003
- Eisen SV, Mueller LN, Chang BH, Resnick SG, Schultz MR, Clark JA: Mental health and quality of life among veterans employed as peer and vocational rehabilitation specialists. Psychiatr Serv. 2015 Apr 1; 2015 Jan 2. PMID: 25555066
- Abraham KM, Ganoczy D, Yosef M, Resnick SG, Zivin K: Receipt of employment services among Veterans Health Administration users with psychiatric diagnoses. J Rehabil Res Dev. 2014. PMID: 25019663
- Twamley EW, Baker DG, Norman SB, Pittman JO, Lohr JB, Resnick SG: Veterans Health Administration vocational services for Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom Veterans with mental health conditions. J Rehabil Res Dev. 2013. PMID: 24013914
- Eisen SV, Schultz MR, Mueller LN, Degenhart C, Clark JA, Resnick SG, Christiansen CL, Armstrong M, Bottonari KA, Rosenheck RA, Sadow D: Outcome of a randomized study of a mental health peer education and support group in the VA. Psychiatr Serv. 2012 Dec. PMID: 23203360
- Pogoda TK, Cramer IE, Rosenheck RA, Resnick SG: Qualitative analysis of barriers to implementation of supported employment in the Department of Veterans Affairs. Psychiatr Serv. 2011 Nov. PMID: 22211207
- Resnick SG, Rosenheck RA: Who attends Vet-to-Vet? Predictors of attendance in mental health mutual support. Psychiatr Rehabil J. 2010 Spring. PMID: 20374984
- Goldberg RW, Resnick SG: US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) efforts to promote psychosocial rehabilitation and recovery. Psychiatr Rehabil J. 2010 Spring. PMID: 20374981
- Resnick SG, Rosenheck RA: Scaling up the dissemination of evidence-based mental health practice to large systems and long-term time frames. Psychiatr Serv. 2009 May. PMID: 19411358
- Barber JA, Rosenheck RA, Armstrong M, Resnick SG: Monitoring the dissemination of peer support in the VA Healthcare System. Community Ment Health J. 2008 Dec; 2008 May 13. PMID: 18473174
- Resnick SG, Rosenheck RA: Integrating peer-provided services: a quasi-experimental study of recovery orientation, confidence, and empowerment. Psychiatr Serv. 2008 Nov. PMID: 18971407
- Resnick SG, Rosenheck RA, Canive JM, De Souza C, Stroup TS, McEvoy J, Davis S, Keefe RS, Swartz M, Lieberman J: Employment outcomes in a randomized trial of second-generation antipsychotics and perphenazine in the treatment of individuals with schizophrenia. J Behav Health Serv Res. 2008 Apr; 2008 Feb 2. PMID: 18246429
- Resnick SG, Rosenheck RA: Posttraumatic stress disorder and employment in veterans participating in Veterans Health Administration Compensated Work Therapy. J Rehabil Res Dev. 2008. PMID: 18629751
- Resnick SG, Rosenheck R: Dissemination of supported employment in Department of Veterans Affairs. J Rehabil Res Dev. 2007. PMID: 18075943
- Resnick SG, Rosenheck RA: Recovery and positive psychology: parallel themes and potential synergies. Psychiatr Serv. 2006 Jan. PMID: 16399972
- Resnick SG: Commentary: fidelity measurement, the CSI, and the current evidence base. Psychiatr Serv. 2005 Dec. PMID: 16339624
- Resnick SG, Rosenheck RA, Dixon L, Lehman AF: Correlates of family contact with the mental health system: allocation of a scarce resource. Ment Health Serv Res. 2005 Jun. PMID: 15974157
- Resnick SG, Fontana A, Lehman AF, Rosenheck RA: An empirical conceptualization of the recovery orientation. Schizophr Res. 2005 Jun 1. PMID: 15820330
- Resnick SG, Armstrong M, Sperrazza M, Harkness L, Rosenheck RA: A model of consumer-provider partnership: Vet-to-Vet. Psychiatr Rehabil J. 2004 Fall. PMID: 15605756
- Resnick SG, Rosenheck RA, Lehman AF: An exploratory analysis of correlates of recovery. Psychiatr Serv. 2004 May. PMID: 15128962
- Resnick SG, Bond GR, Mueser KT: Trauma and posttraumatic stress disorder in people with schizophrenia. J Abnorm Psychol. 2003 Aug. PMID: 12943020
- Rosenheck RA, Resnick SG, Morrissey JP: Closing service system gaps for homeless clients with a dual diagnosis: integrated teams and interagency cooperation. J Ment Health Policy Econ. 2003 Jun. PMID: 14578540
- Resnick SG, Neale MS, Rosenheck RA: Impact of public support payments, intensive psychiatric community care, and program fidelity on employment outcomes for people with severe mental illness. J Nerv Ment Dis. 2003 Mar. PMID: 12637839