Research & Publications
I graduated from Penn State with a PhD in Psychology in 2015. I completed both my predoctoral internship at VA Connecticut Healthcare System in West Haven after which I transitioned to a post-doctoral fellowship in the Mental Illness Research, Education, and Clinical Care (MIRECC). I joined the faculty at Yale School of Medicine in 2017 as an Assistant Professor. The gestalt of my clinical and research interests center around understanding the behavioral mechanisms underlying addictive behavior and developing treatments for addiction and co-occurring conditions that can be integrated into existing care. To that end, much of my current research uses mobile-based technology and experience sampling methodology to gain a better understanding of individual behavior an potentially highlight more effective ways of measuring treatment success.
Education & Training
- Postdoctoral Fellowship (MIRECC)VA Connecticut Healthcare System (2017)
- PhDPennsylvania State University, Psychology (2015)
- Predoctoral internshipVA Connecticut Healthcare System (2015)
- MSPennsylvania State University, Psychology (2011)
- BSUniversity of Connecticut, Psychology (2004)