Dr. Tammer Ghaly attended medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY. After completing a General Surgery Internship at Northwell Health in New Hyde Park, NY, he went on to complete an Anesthesia Residency at the University of Missouri in Columbia, MO. After the completion of his residency, Dr. Ghaly completed an Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesia Fellowship at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, NE. He has been published extensively throughout his short career and has given presentations at the National Anesthesia Conference as well as the Society for Cardiac Anesthesia Conference. He has additionally presented basic science research and clinical case studies at various smaller conferences. He joined the Yale Anesthesiology team after the completion of his fellowship where he continues to pursue research alongside his clinical responsibilities. In addition to cardiothoracic anesthesia, Dr. Ghaly has a strong skill set in regional anesthesia.
Education & Training
- FellowshipUniversity of Nebraska Medical Center (2021)
- ResidencyUniversity of Missouri Health Center (2020)
- InternshipNorthwell Health (2016)
- MDSUNY Upstate Medical University (2015)
- BSJohns Hopkins University, Materials Science and Engineering (2009)