Research & Publications
Dr. Goldstein is a cardiologist who specializes in caring for adults with congenital heart disease and patients with congenital or acquired heart disease affecting pregnancy. Dr. Goldstein graduated with Distinction from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine where she was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. She completed her training in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Medicine, and Adult Congenital Heart Disease at Duke University Medical Center. During her fellowships, Dr. Goldstein also completed specialized training in Cardio-Obstetrics that included multidisciplinary collaboration in both clinical care and research.
Dr. Goldstein’s research focuses on improving the effectiveness of preconception counseling for patients with complex cardiac disease.
Education & Training
- Fellowship, Adult Congenital Heart DiseaseDuke University Medical Center (2022)
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular DiseaseDuke University Medical Center (2020)
- Fellowship, Clinical ResearchDuke Clinical Research Institute (2020)
- Residency, Internal MedicineDuke University Medical Center (2016)
- Internship, Internal MedicineDuke University Medical Center (2014)
- MDUniversity of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine (2013)