Dr. Robby Romero is Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at Yale New Haven Hospital. He received his medical degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 1991. Following his Anesthesia residency at the Mount Sinai Medical Center, Dr. Romero went on to complete a fellowship in Pain Management at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York. In 1996, Dr. Romero joined the Yale University School of Medicine faculty as Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology.
Education & Training
- MDMount Sinai School of Medicine (1991)
- FellowMemorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- InternColumbia Presbyterian Hospital
- ResidentMount Sinai Medical Center
- Board CertificationAB of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology (1997)