Dr. Mengnai Li is fellowship trained in both adult reconstruction surgery as well as pediatric orthopaedic surgery. He is specialized in all aspects of adult reconstruction surgery, including primary and revision hip and knee replacement, partial knee replacement, robotic surgery, custom implant and complex hip/acetabular osteotomies. He has trained many residents and fellows during the last 16 years and was the division chief and fellowship director at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center before joining Yale Orthopaedic surgery department. He is the inaugural director for periprosthetic joint prevention and co-director for hip fracture program.
Education & Training
- Pediatric Orthopaedic fellowHospital for Special Surgery (2006)
- Adult Reconstruction FellowVirginia Commonwealth University (2005)
- PhDVirginia Commonwealth University, Anatomy (2005)
- ResidentPeking University First Hospital (2000)
- MDBeijing Medical University, Medicine (1995)
- Board CertificationAB of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery (2014)