Research & Publications
Dr. Daniel DiCapua is an Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology, Clinical Chief and Director of Neuromuscular Medicine and Director of the Neuromuscular Fellowship Program. He received his MD from Temple University School of Medicine (2005) and completed Residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital (2009) and Fellowship at Yale University School of Medicine (2010). He specializes Neuromuscular Medicine and specifically in Myasthenia Gravis and Neuropathy.
Education & Training
- FellowshipYale University School of Medicine (2010)
- ResidencyYale-New Haven Hospital (2009)
- InternshipYale Primary Care (2006)
- MDTemple University School of Medicine (2005)
- BSUniversity of Connecticut (2000)