American Sign Language interpreters and closed-captioning services will be available for this event.
- Ted Kennedy, Jr., JDBoard Chair, American Association of People with Disabilities; Co-Chair, Disability Equality Index; Partner, Epstein Becker Green
- Jennifer Mathis, JD, MADirector of Policy and Legal Advocacy at the Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law
- Maria TownPresident and CEO, American Association of People with Disabilities
- Britney Wilson, Esq.Associate Professor of Law and the Director of the new Civil Rights and Disability Justice, New York Law School; Civil Rights Lawyer, Writer and Advocate
- B. Cameron Webb, MD, JDSenior Policy Advisor for COVID-19 Equity; Assistant Professor of Medicine and Public Health Science at the University of Virginia
- Sylvia Yee, MA, LLBSenior Staff Attorney, Disability Rights Education and Defense Fund
Lectures and Seminars