Research & Publications
Research endeavors include studies to improve outcomes of stem cell transplantation including novel agents to more effectively treat leukemia and new agents to reduce the risk of complications related to therapy.
Hematologic Diseases; Hematopoietic Stem Cells; Hodgkin Disease; Leukemia; Lymphocytes; Lymphoma; Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin; Plasma Cells; Bone Marrow Transplantation; Clinical Trials, Phase III as Topic
Public Health Interests
Cancer; Clinical Trials
- Disorders of LymphocytesLacy J, Seropian, S, Disorders of Lymphocytes, Andreoli: in Cecil Essentials of Medicine, 9th ed. 2014
- LeukemiaRoberts K, Seropian S, Marks, P, Leukemia, Perez and Brady’s In Principles and Practice of Radiation Oncology, Halperin E, Perez C, and Brady L eds. Sixth edition. 2013
- Total-Body and HemiBody IrradiationRoberts K, Chen, Z, Seropian S. Total-Body and HemiBody Irradiation, Perez and Brady’s Principles and Practice of Radiation Oncology, Halperin E, Perez C, and Brady L eds. Sixth edition. 2013
- LymphomaIsufi I, Seropian S, Lymphoma, Oncology in Primary Care. Rose, MG, Devita VT, Lawrence TS, Rosenberg SA, 1st edition, 2013
- Plasma Cell DisordersSeropian S, Isufi I, Plasma Cell Disorders, Oncology in Primary Care. Rose, MG, Devita VT, Lawrence TS, Rosenberg SA, 1st edition, 2013
- New Approaches to allografting in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.Seropian S, Cooper DL. New Approaches to allografting in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Progress in Oncology, 2004 Jones and Bartlett.
- Hodgkin's DiseaseSeropian S, Cooper DL. Hodgkin's Diseases in Annual of Lymphoid Malignancies. Cavelli F, Longo D eds. 2000
- Autologous Stem Cell TransplantationCooper DL, Seropian S, Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation, in Principles and Practice of Oncology. Devita VT, Hellman S, Rosenberg S eds. 6th edition, 2000.