Dr. Aiello is a board-certified radiologist who has been practicing medicine for approximately thirty-five years. Dr. Aiello currently serves as an attending physician at Yale New Haven Hospital, holds appointments to Milford and Bridgeport Hospitals and is an Assistant Professor at the Yale University School of Medicine. He is a Diplomate of and an Angoff Examiner for the American Board of Radiology.
Education & Training
- ResidencySt. Vincent's Hospital (1989)
- InternshipNorwalk Hospital (1985)
- MDBoston University School of Medicine (1984)
- FellowshipBoston Medical Center
- Board CertificationAB of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology (1991)