Research & Publications
Joshua Farhadian, MD, is a fellowship-trained Mohs micrographic surgeon with clinical expertise in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of skin cancers.
Dr. Farhadian graduated summa cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania and went on to attend medical school at New York University School of Medicine, where he graduated with Honors. While in medical school, he received the prestigious Marion B. Sulzberger Award for Excellence in Dermatology and conducted a year of laboratory research with the Interdisciplinary Melanoma Cooperative Group at New York University School of Medicine. After receiving his M.D., Dr. Farhadian completed his medical internship at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and then returned to New York University for his dermatology residency. During this time, he was elected Chief Resident and received the Morris Leider Award for Best Graduating Resident. After residency, he pursued further specialty training at Yale School of Medicine, where he completed a fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology.
Education & Training
- FellowshipYale School of Medicine (2018)
- ResidencyNew York University School of Medicine (2017)
- InternshipMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (2014)
- MDNew York University School of Medicine
- BAUniversity of Pennsylvania
- Board CertificationAB of Dermatology, Dermatology (2017)