Jason Teitelbaum is an Assistant Professor of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging. He initially joined Yale in 2017 as a Fellow in the Healthcare Leadership in Radiology (HLR) track, during which he gained clinical proficiency for emergency imaging and also earned a Masters of Business Administration at Yale School of Management. He currently serves as the Medical Director for the Emergency/Trauma section and is also a Director of the HLR fellowship.
Education & Training
- MBAYale School of Management (2019)
- Board CertificationAB of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology (2018)
- ResidentMount Sinai Beth Israel (2017)
- InternSt. Vincent's Medical Center (2013)
- MDAlbany Medical College (2012)
- BScUnion College (2008)