Research & Publications
Dr. Geoffrey Nadzam is fellowship trained in laparoscopic bariatric and robotics procedures. Dr. Nadzam earned his B.A. from Rutgers College in New Brunswick, NJ and earned his M.D. from UMDNJ - New Jersey Medical School in Newark, NJ. He completed a residency in general surgery and a Bariatric Surgery Fellowship at Stanford University Medical Center in Palo Alto, California.
Dr. Nadzam previously served as the Director of Robotic Surgery and the Director of Center for Obesity Surgery at the Hospital of St. Raphael. He is currently Site Director for Bariatric Surgery at St. Raphael’s campus and Site Director of the Surgical Residency Program. He has recently been appointed the Medical Director of Surgical Services for the Saint Raphael Campus of Yale New Haven Hospital.
Education & Training
- MDNew Jersey Medical School (1996)
- BARutgers University, Biology (1992)
- FellowshipStanford University Medical Center
- ResidencyStanford Univ. Medical Center
- ResidencyUniversity of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
- Board CertificationAB of Surgery, Surgery, General (2004, recertified: 2013)
Honors & Recognition
|Connecticut Magazine Top Docs 2017||Connecticut Magazine||2018|
|Connecticut Magazine Top Docs 2016||Connecticut Magazine||2016|
|Connecticut Magazine Top Docs 2015||Connecticut Magazine||2015|