Dott. Francesco D'Amico has the following professional current qualifications and academic titles:
- Yale School of Medicine since May 1st 2015 with the title of Visiting Assistant Professor of Surgery (research program with Padova University)
- Italian scientific certification for Full Professor in General Surgery since December 16th 2013
- Fellow European Board of Surgery (Division of Transplantation) since October 1st 2010 and examiner since 2013
- Attending General and Transplant Surgeon and Operative Endoscopist for First General Surgery Department, Azienda Ospedaliera – University of Padova, since January 15th 2008, transfer in October 2008 to Hepato-biliary surgery and Liver Transplant Unit (Dir. Prof. U. Cillo)
- 2006 to present day - Professor for University of Padova, First School of Residencies in General Surgery (6 Years), with 2 courses (General Surgery 1; Harvesting and Abdominal Transplant Surgical-Technique) at 2nd and 6th years
- 2004/2005 Research
Fellow and General Transplant
Surgeon for Hepato-Pancreatic-Biliary Surgery (Dr.
M. Schwartz) Transplant Institute - Mount Sinai Hospital, New York University, Academic Program New York University.
- May 2013 Diploma on clinical use of Ultrasound with Italian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology
- February 2013 University Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery, University of Strasbourg France
- March 2009 Ph.D., on Surgical Sciences and Technological Applications, University of Padova
- December 2005 graduation in General surgery ( 6 years ) Padova University
- July 1998 graduation in Medicine and Surgery (MD 6 years ) Padova University