I am a clinical cardiologist with a focus on echocardiography and nuclear cardiology to diagnosis a variety of heart conditions and manage risk factors which contribute to heart disease. A percentage of my time is devoted to the management of the Yale Cardiology ambulatory practices as medical director.
I grew up in Texas where I attended medical school and I completed my residency and fellowship training in Boston. I have been practicing cardiology in New Haven and at Yale New Haven Hospital since 2001.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School (1994)
- BSTexas A & M University (1990)
- FellowshipBoston Medical Center, Boston University
- ResidencyBrigham & Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- InternshipBrigham & Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease (2000, recertified: 2010)
Honors & Recognition
|ACC-Merck Fellowship Award||American College of Cardiology||2000|
|Heart and Vascular Center-Operations Leadership Council||2013 - 2015|