Research & Publications
Dr. Bhattacharya earned his undergraduate degree from Syracuse University and his medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University. He completed his General Surgery residency training from New York Medical College.
He is a member of the Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM), The Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (EAST), American College of Surgeons (ACS), and the American Association for the Surgery of Trauma (AAST) .
His research interests are focused in trauma and critical care.
Education & Training
- MDSUNY Upstate Med Center (2005)
- BSSyracuse University, Biochemistry (2001)
- FellowshipYale New Haven Hospital
- ResidencyNew York Medical College
- Board CertificationAB of Surgery, Surgical Critical Care Surgery (2012)
- Board CertificationAB of Surgery, Surgery, General (2010)