Research & Publications
Dr. Morton is a New Jersey native, having done his undergraduate and medical school training there there. He then came to Connecticut to train in internal medicine at Yale - New Haven Hospital. He subsequently stayed on to complete his internal medicine chief year and then fellowships in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Interventional Pulmonology. He joined the faculty where his interests include resident and fellow education, robotic bronchoscopy and bronchoscopic lung volume reduction, among others. He is an amateur woodworker and enjoys spending time in the outdoors.
Education & Training
- Interventional Pulmonary FellowshipYale New Haven Hospital (2022)
- Pulmonary and Critical Care FellowshipYale New Haven Hospital (2021)
- Chief Year - Internal MedicineYale New Haven Hospital (2018)
- Internal Medicine ResidencyYale New Haven Hospital (2017)
- MDRutgers - New Jersey Medical School (2014)