Engaging Virtual Learners - Live Virtual CME Zoom Webinar
In this course, you will explore how to engage virtual learners.
Yale School of Medicine Faculty & Staff who provide live virtual training over Zoom. Please note this CME course is exclusive to the Yale community.
- Preparing contents and materials;
- Selecting a virtual platform (Zoom meeting vs. webinar);
- Best practices for going live; and
- Identifying appropriate methods and tools to engage learners (Zoom tools and third-party tools).
- Review how to deliver your training as a live virtual session using the Zoom platform.
- Discuss what to consider when selecting a platform, preparing materials, and delivering training in a live virtual format.
- Recognize best practices regarding the use of a producer and performing a dry run prior to your session.
- Identify the appropriate methods to engage learners when delivering live virtual training.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (1.50 hours)
Non-Physician Attendance (1.50 hours)