OSP Hosts Grantsmanship Training: "Grant Writing Basics"
This instructive presentation will be useful for all scientists seeking to improve their grant writing and scientific communication skills.
In this session you will:
- Gather critical insight and practical advice on science writing
- Learn how to organize and compose your thoughts
- Learn to apply winning writing principles within your next proposal
- Discover how to optimize composition, style, impact and formatting of grant proposals
- Identify the most common writing pitfalls and errors
- Acquire the skills to achieve maximum impact with the reader and reviewer in mind
Angelika Hofmann, Ph.D.
Strategic Projects and Communications Advisor to the Vice Provost for Research, Yale University
President, SciWri Services
- Scientific Writing and Communication: Papers, Proposals, and Presentations
- Oxford University Press, 2009, 2013, 2016
- Writing in the Biological Sciences
- Oxford University Press, 2012, 2014