Research & Publications
My academic interests pertain to applying new technologies to improve the care of acutely ill and injured children, both here in New Haven and across the globe. To that end I have taught trainees from Africa and Asia, often with a portable ultrasound in-tow.
Education & Training
- MHSYale University School of Medicine (2010)
- FellowYale-New Haven Children's Hospital (2004)
- FellowYale-New Haven Children's Hospital (2001)
- ResidentYale-New Haven Children's Hospital (2000)
- MDNew York University School of Medicine (1997)
- Volunteering during measles epidemicApia, Samoa 2019I provided medical care during the measles epidemic.
- Residency TrainingChangsha, China (2012-2020)I mentored Chinese physicians in creating their residency programs in various specialties
- Human Resource for HealthKigali, Rwanda (2012-2020)Since 2012 I have been involved with the Rwanda Ministry of Health in providing education and clinical care in Kigali, Rwanda