Research & Publications
Dr. Miriam Treggiari is Professor and Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of Anesthesiology at the Yale School of Medicine. Before joining Yale, she was Endowed Professor and Vice Chair for Research at the Oregon Health and Science University. She is an internationally recognized leader in the area of clinical and outcomes research in the perioperative setting with special emphasis in critically ill and neurocritical care patients.
Dr. Treggiari received her medical training in Italy and Switzerland. Following her anesthesiology residency, she completed a fellowship in Critical Care Medicine at the Geneva University Hospital, Switzerland. She earned an MPH in Epidemiology at the University of Washington, School of Public Health and Community Medicine. In 2007, she completed a PhD in Epidemiology at the University of Washington.
Education & Training
- PhDUniversity of Washington, Epidemiology (2007)
- MPHUniversity of Washington, Epidemiology (2002)
- FellowGeneva University Hospitals (1998)
- ResidentGeneva University Hospitals (1997)
- InternCivico Hospital (1993)
- MDUniversity of Pavia (1990)