Research & Publications
Dr. Lee received her undergraduate B.S. degree from UCLA in Los Angeles, CA and her M.D. degree from New York University School of Medicine in New York, NY. She completed her internship and residency in Internal Medicine as well as her fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism at Yale-New Haven Hospital in New Haven, CT. Dr. Lee has a clinical practice that treats patients with metabolic bone disease, thyroid nodules, thyroid cancer, adrenal disease, and pituitary disease.
Education & Training
- MDNew York University School of Medicine (2007)
- BSUniversity of California at Los Angeles (2002)
- FellowshipYale University School of Medicine
- ResidencyYale-New Haven Hospital
- InternshipYale-New Haven Hospital