Salary and Benefits
Salary for 2022-23
- Health Benefits: Residents are eligible to obtain personal and family health benefits at no cost through the Yale Health Plan, which provides care for students, employees, and faculty of Yale University. Other commercial health insurance plans are also available.
- Disability Insurance Benefits: Disability benefits are provided for all residents at no charge.
- License Costs: The program will reimburse you for your Connecticut Medical License, DEA and CSP while in training.
- Vacation: Residents may take 20 days of paid vacation per academic year.
- Learn more: https://yalehealth.yale.edu/coverage
- Society Memberships: The program pays membership dues for American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) while in training.
- Annual Academic/Wellness Retreat covered by the department
- On-call rooms for every service
- Mealcard credit during PGY 1
- Spouse/domestic partner sponsored Yale ID
Yale University Benefits
Solnit Integrated Residents are provided benefits through Yale University.