Salary and Benefits
Salary Schedule 2022-2023
|Year 1 & 2*||$3,156.98 bi weekly|
*Solnit S salary is paid by the State of CT based on your title, not your PGY level.
License Costs: The program will reimburse you for your Connecticut Medical License, DEA and CSP while in training.
- Vacation: Fellows may take 20 days of paid vacation and 5 conference days per academic year. Coverage of all major holidays is shared among the trainees, so that most are free from clinical duties. Call is similarly well distributed.
- Learn more: https://yalehealth.yale.edu/coverage
- Education Funds: $1,400 is provided to each fellow annually to defer expenses related to resident education.
- Society Memberships: The program pays membership dues for American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) while in training.
- Semi-Annual Fellow Wellness Retreats covered by the department
- On-call rooms for every service
- Spouse/domestic partner Yale ID
Yale New Haven Health Track
Fellows on the Yale New Haven are provided benefits through Yale New Haven Hospital.
Solnit South Track
Fellows on the Solnit South Track receive salary and benefits though the Department of Children and Families.