Salary and Benefits
Salary Schedule 2023-2024
|Year 1 & 2*||$95,488|
*Solnit S salary is paid by the State of CT based on your title, not your PGY level.
License Costs: The program will reimburse you for your Connecticut Medical License, DEA and CSP while in training.
- Vacation: Fellows may take 20 days of paid vacation and 5 conference days per academic year. Coverage of all major holidays is shared among the trainees, so that most are free from clinical duties. Call is similarly well distributed.
- Learn more: https://yalehealth.yale.edu/coverage
- Education Funds: $6,400 is provided to each fellow over the two-year fellowship, to defer expenses related to resident education.
- Society Memberships: The program pays membership dues for American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) while in training.
- Semi-Annual Fellow Wellness Retreats covered by the department
- On-call rooms for every service
- Spouse/domestic partner Yale ID
Yale New Haven Health Track
Fellows on the Yale New Haven are provided benefits through Yale New Haven Hospital.