Welcome to Multi-modal Imaging, Neuroinformatics, & Data Science (MINDS) Laboratory
Department of Radiology & Biomedical Imaging
Our research center is located in The Anlyan Center (TAC) at Yale University in New Haven, CT. Our research group comprises academics and clinicians spanning physics, psychiatry, neuroscience, and biology, but the focus of the group is on new functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) methods, primarily encompassing functional connectivity, multiscale analysis, machine learning, statistical benchmarking, and software development. Active topics of investigation include: individualized parcellation, connectivity-based predictive modeling (CPM), methodology reproducibility, and web-based software development.
- Predicting depressed and elevated mood symptomatology in bipolar disorder using brain functional connectomes.Sankar A, Shen X, Colic L, Goldman DA, Villa LM, Kim JA, Pittman B, Scheinost D, Constable RT, Blumberg HP. Psychol Med. 2023 Mar 9; 2023 Mar 9. PMID: 36891769.
- Population level multimodal neuroimaging correlates of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder among children.Lin H, Haider SP, Kaltenhauser S, Mozayan A, Malhotra A, Constable RT, Scheinost D, Ment LR, Konrad K, Payabvash S. Front Neurosci. 2023; 2023 Feb 22. PMID: 36908780.
- A generalizable connectome-based marker of in-scan sustained attention in neurodiverse youth.Horien C, Greene AS, Shen X, Fortes D, Brennan-Wydra E, Banarjee C, Foster R, Donthireddy V, Butler M, Powell K, Vernetti A, Mandino F, O'Connor D, Lake EMR, McPartland JC, Volkmar FR, Chun M, Chawarska K, Rosenberg MD, Scheinost D, Constable RT. Cereb Cortex. 2022 Dec 27; 2022 Dec 27. PMID: 36573438.
- A graph theory neuroimaging approach to distinguish the depression of bipolar disorder from major depressive disorder in adolescents and young adults.Goldman DA, Sankar A, Rich A, Kim JA, Pittman B, Constable RT, Scheinost D, Blumberg HP. J Affect Disord. 2022 Dec 15; 2022 Sep 12. PMID: 36103935.
- Leveraging edge-centric networks complements existing network-level inference for functional connectomes.Rodriguez RX, Noble S, Tejavibulya L, Scheinost D. Neuroimage. 2022 Dec 1; 2022 Nov 8. PMID: 36368501.
300 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06519 - The Anlyan Center - Magnetic Resonance Research Center