The Fernandez Lab
Our lab collaborates with investigators at Yale University and around the world to find genetic clues in multiple neuropsychiatric disorders, including:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Trichotillomania (compulsive hair pulling) and other body-focused repetitive behaviors
- Anxiety disorders
- Tourette Syndrome and chronic tic disorders
- Stereotypic movement disorders (motor stereotypies)
Our research projects help us better understand the biology of these disorders. This knowledge is required for better diagnosis and treatment, which will improve the lives of those who suffer from these conditions.
Would you like to participate in our research? Please let us know about your interest.
- NIH – National Institute of Mental Health
- Brain and Behavior Research Foundation
- Simons Foundation
- Yale Child Study Center