Giving to the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence
With your support, we can:
- Design and test new social and emotional curricula for children pre-K through grade 12, and beyond
- Evaluate the emotional skills training that leaders, educators, students, and their caregivers need
- Measure the difference this training makes in academic performance and classroom climate
- Strengthen emotional intelligence supports for leaders, educators, and caregivers
- Reach individuals and groups where the need is greatest and the resources are few
Your support matters! Courage, compassion, resilience, generosity, tenacity, acceptance, confidence, and kindness are qualities we want children and adults of all ages and backgrounds to possess. These qualities can be fostered in emotionally intelligent classrooms, homes, workplaces, and communities. Learn more about our RULER scholarship program for schools whose student populations face high levels of adversity.
- After clicking on the red "make a Donation" button on the left, type "Emotion" into the "Search All Designations" field and select the magnifying glass to search.
- Then, select the plus next to "Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence" to be added to the "Selected Funds" section on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select "Continue."
For additional questions, please contact James Hagen at 203-432-6802.
Checks can be sent to the following address:
Attn: James Hagen
Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence
350 George St.
New Haven, CT 06511