- Program Dates
- The Post-Master's Fellowship runs from July 1st through June 30th of the respective years.
- Stipend and Benefits
A stipend of $38,000 will be provided the first year and $42,000 the second year. Comprehensive health care through the Yale Health Plan is available for a nominal fee.
Housing and transportation are not provided. You can learn more about popular housing choices at the website for Yale Housing.
Eligible applicants must have satisfactorily completed accredited Master’s level training in Social Work, Master Level Social Worker licensing requirements for the state of Connecticut, and DMV and criminal background checks by the start of the training year (July 1st) for which applying. Preference is given to applicants with previous direct clinical experience.
- What are the didactics for the fellowship?
Seminars and training activities include, but are not limited to Departmental Grand Rounds, Section Rounds, Social Work Seminar, Psychopharmacology for Non-Physicians, Young Child Seminar, Parent Management Training, and Clinical Staff Meeting along with trainings addressing social justice/anti-racism yet to be organized by our incoming Chief Diversity Officer.
- How to Apply
Applications are due before midnight EST on January 5th.
Applicants should submit:
- Completed application form
- Most recent school transcript
- Three letters of reference
- List of courses/trainings relevant to clinical work with children, youth, and families
- Brief (de-identified) clinical assessment in narrative form
- Statement of professional interests and goals
All items must be submitted electronically, as a complete application package, to email@example.com.
Late or incomplete packages will not be accepted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.