Research & Publications
Noffar Bar, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine (Hematology) at Yale School of Medicine completed her internship and residency at Mount Sinai Hospital and her fellowship at Yale. She received her medical degree from the The Sackler School of Medicine New York State/American Program of Tel Aviv University.
Dr. Bar is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology as well as the American Society of Hematology. She currently has grant support through the Conquer Cancer Foundation’s Young Investigator Award for her work looking at the prevention of multiple myeloma.
Education & Training
- MDSackler School of Medicine, New York, NY (2009)
- BATufts University (2005)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2012)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Hematology (Internal Medicine) (2016, recertified: 2018)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology (2016, recertified: 2018)
Honors & Recognition
|Young Investigator Award||Conquer Cancer Foundation||2016|