Natalia Neparidze, MD
Research & Publications
Dr. Neparidze obtained her medical degree from Aieti Medical School in Tbilisi, Georgia in 2000. She subsequently completed Postdoctoral Research Fellowships at Emory, Northwestern and Yale Universities, followed by Internal Medicine Residency and Hematology/Medical Oncology Fellowship at Yale University. She has served as an assistant professor at Yale University School of Medicine, Medical Oncology/Hematology since 2012. She specializes in multiple myeloma, monoclonal gammopathies, AL amyloidosis, Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia.
Dr. Neparidze has developed multiple research projects in myeloma, including a number of investigator-initiated therapeutic clinical trials. She collaborates with other researchers nationally and internationally, serve as a PI and co-PI on multiple therapeutic clinical trials and leads several clinical outcomes studies in patients with myeloma.
She serves as the leader of the Yale Myeloma Research team.
Her ongoing research directions include use of advanced imaging and evaluating tumor heterogeneity to enhance precision medicine approaches for myeloma, novel combination immunotherapy strategies and MRD-driven therapies in myeloma, as well as studying biology and clinical outcomes of monoclonal gammopathies in association with metabolic, viral and other co-morbidities, investigating mechanisms of tumor progression and resistance in myeloma.
Dr. Neparidze is actively involved in educational process, teaching Hematology/Oncology fellows, medical students, residents and colleagues at Yale and in community.
Education & Training
- FellowshipYale University (2010)
- ResidencyHospital of St Raphael, New Haven, CT (2007)
- Post Doctoral Research AssociateYale University (2004)
- MDAieti Medical School (2000)
- Monoclonal Antibodies and Adverse Event Profile in Multiple MyelomaValencia, Valencian Community, Spain 2018International Hematologist Summit
- Development of New Scoring System for Whole Body Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Evaluation of Multiple Myeloma LesionsAtlanta, GA, United States 2017American Society of Hematology
Departments & Organizations
- Developmental Therapeutics
- Internal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma and Gammopathies Program
- Yale Cancer Center
- Yale Medicine
- Yale Ventures