Research & Publications
Dr. Kwah is board certified in Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. As an Allergy and Immunology specialist, he cares for patients with a broad range of disorders including allergic rhinitis, chronic rhinosinusitis, asthma, drug allergies, food allergies, urticaria, and angioedema.
Dr. Kwah received his MD from the Drexel University College of Medicine. He completed his residency at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City. He served as an Internal Medicine attending for several years before completing his fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. He then joined the faculty at Yale in 2019.
Dr. Kwah has a special interest in medical education, particularly in the education of students, residents, and fellows. He served as a faculty member at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and currently serves as the Associate Program Director of the Allergy and Immunology Fellowship Program at Yale. His research interests include Drug Allergy and Quality Improvement and Patient Safety.
Education & Training
- Clinical FellowNorthwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2019)
- MScNorthwestern University, The Graduate School (2019)
- ResidentIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (2014)
- InternMontefiore Medical Center / Albert Einstein College of Medicine (2012)
- BSUniversity of Michigan, Biopsychology and Cognitive (2001)
- MDDrexel University College of Medicine
- Board CertificationAB of Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology (2019)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2014, recertified: 2020)
Honors & Recognition
|Fellow Excellence in Teaching||Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine||2018|
|Outstanding Teaching Attending||Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine||2015, 2016, 2017|
|Coronary Care Unit Resident of the Month||Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai||2013|
|Outpatient Resident of the Month||Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai||2013|
|Outstanding Student Advisor||University of Michigan||2002|
|Outstanding Student Leadership||University of Michigan||2001|