Research & Publications
Education & Training
- MDHarvard University (1968)
- FellowChildren's Hospital National Medical Center, Washington D.C
- FellowBoston Children's Hospital Medical Center
- ResidentMassachusetts Mental Health Center
- ResidentBoston Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Board CertificationAB of Psychiatry & Neurology, Psychiatry (1974)
- Board CertificationAB of Psychiatry & Neurology, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (1981)
- Neuropsychiatric DisordersIsrael 2008Professor King collaborates with the Schneider Children's Hospital of Israel and Geha Psychiatric Hospital, both affiliated with University of Tel Aviv School of Medicine, on studies of neuropsychiatric disorders of childhood -- Tourette's syndrome, obsessive compulsive disorder; epidemiology and prevention of adolescent suicide.
- Psychoanalysis of ChildrenUnited Kingdom 2008Professor King collaborates with the Anna Freud Centre (Hampstead, London) on the study of intensive psychodynamic and psychoanalytic treatment of children.