Your application must also include the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- Transcript (most recent copy, does not need to be official or sealed, must be legible)
- List of courses/trainings relevant to clinical work with children, youth, and families
- Three letters of reference at least one of which must be from a field instructor or clinical supervisor (additional letters will not be reviewed).
- Clinical assessment (five pages maximum), which is clearly de-identified, in narrative form, and includes presenting problem, history, current presentation, diagnostic formulation, treatment goals, and intervention approaches recommended.
All components of the application must be submitted electronically as a single, complete application package before midnight EST on January 5th to:
Late or incomplete application packages will not be accepted.