Dr. Robby Romero is Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at Yale New Haven Hospital. He received his medical degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 1991. Following his Anesthesia residency at the Mount Sinai Medical Center, Dr. Romero went on to complete a fellowship in Pain Management at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York. In 1996, Dr. Romero joined the Yale University School of Medicine faculty as Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology.
Education & Training
- FellowMemorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (1996)
- ResidentMount Sinai Medical Center (1995)
- InternColumbia Presbyterian Hospital (1992)
- MDMount Sinai School of Medicine (1991)
- Board CertificationAB of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology (1997)