Research & Publications
Laura Sheiman, MD is a board certified radiologist specializing in breast imaging. Dr. Sheiman’s clinical expertise covers all aspects of breast imaging, including screening and diagnostic mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, and image guided breast procedures. Her interests include patient experience, patient physician communication and quality improvement. In addition to her clinical activities, Dr. Sheiman is an active and involved teacher of residents and fellows.
She maintains professional memberships in the Society of Breast Imaging, Radiological Association of North America, American College of Radiology and the American Association of Women Radiologists.
Education & Training
- FellowshipNew York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center (2012)
- Board CertificationAB of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology (2011)
- ResidencyNew York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center (2011)
- InternshipHospital of Saint Raphael (2007)
- MDUniversity of Pennsylvania Medical School (2006)
- BSCornell University (2002)