Dr. Pesce is a general pediatric cardiologist, delivering comprehensive cardiac care to patients with congenital and acquired heart disease. Her clinical practice involves management of common childhood cardiac issues including murmurs, chest pain, palpitations, syncope, and preventative cardiology. She has a special interest in fetal cardiology, with focus on diagnosis and family-centered management of complex congenital heart disease from fetal life through adolescence. Dr. Pesce is also skilled in non-invasive imaging, and spends time reading and performing transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiograms at Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital. Her clinical practice is at the Yale Pediatric Specialty Centers in Trumbull, Norwalk, and Greenwich.
Dr. Pesce completed her medical degree at Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine where she was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. She then completed her residency training in Pediatrics and her fellowship training in Pediatric Cardiology at Columbia University Medical Center, where she served as chief fellow. She joined the Yale School of Medicine faculty in 2020.
Education & Training
- FellowshipColumbia University Medical Center (2020)
- ResidencyColumbia University Medical Center (2017)
- InternshipColumbia University Medical Center (2015)
- MDWright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine (2014)
- BS (Hon)University of Dayton, Pre-Medicine (2009)
- Board CertificationAB of Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology (2020)
- Board CertificationAB of Pediatrics, Pediatrics (2017)
Honors & Recognition
|Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society||2013|