Education & Training
- MDTufts University (1989)
- BSTufts University (1985)
- Board CertificationAB of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology (1994)
- Ophthalmology Residency Program in the BahamasBahamas 2008Dr. DeBroff is coordinating a ophthalmology residency program at Princess Margaret Hospital in Nassau, the Bahamas. The Department of Ophthalmology holds four rotations each year, one for each senior resident. The residents provide eye care to the local population, working with a Bahamian attending physician and a Yale ophthalmologist who travels there for one week during the rotation.
- Ophthalmology Twinning ProgamBrazil 2008Dr DeBroff was coordinating a twinning program between the Yale Eye Center and the São Paulo Ophthalmology Progam in Brazil. This included a joint course on the "Multspecialty Approach to the Complicated Cataract" which was been accepted as a course at the Pan American Congress. The project has been completed.