Research & Publications
Aydin Arici, MD, is Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences. His clinical interests include IVF, infertility, endometriosis, implantation, myomas, and uterine anomalies. Dr. Arici is a board certified specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology and in Reproductive Endocrinology.
Dr. Arici received his medical degree from Istanbul Medical School in Turkey, and completed a residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, in New York City. His postgraduate training also included a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He served as Director of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the Yale University School of Medicine for seven years.
Dr. Arici has been the recipient of many National Institutes of Health and pharmaceutical industry-sponsored research grants. More than 300 articles by Dr Arici have been published in leading journals. He is the Senior Editor of the book titled ‘Non-invasive Management of Gynecologic Disorders’, and he is the Series Editor of the Gynecology in Practice series.
Education & Training
- MDIstanbul University (1979)
- ResidencyColumbia University-Harlem Hospital
- FellowshipUniversity of Texas-SW Medical Center
- Board CertificationAB of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics & Gynecology (1988, recertified: 2016)
- Board CertificationAB of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility (1994, recertified: 2016)