Dr. Chock completed her MD degree at Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia, Canada. She completed her residency at New York Presbyterian in Queens, New York. Dr. Chock joined the Section of Rheumatology for her fellowship in 2016, she recently received her MPH degree from Johns Hopkins University. She has a strong interest in data synthesis, systematic reviews and meta- analysis. Her current research endeavor includes investigation of drug effects and outcomes using large health survey or administrative data.
Education & Training
- MPHJohns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- MDDalhousie University (2008)
- ResidentNew York Presbyterian
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2013)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology (2018)