Research & Publications
Dr. Thomas Murray is an Associate Professor at the Yale University School of Medicine in the Department of Pediatrics, Section of Infectious Disease, and the Associate Medical Director for Infection Prevention at Yale New Haven Children's Hospital. He is also the Medical Director of the Winchester Pediatric Tuberculosis Clinic. After receiving his MD and PhD from the University of Connecticut, he completed pediatric residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He remained at Yale, completing fellowships in both pediatric infectious diseases and medical microbiology and returned to the faculty of the Yale Medical School in 2018. He currently has funding from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and is interested in novel methods of surface disinfection.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Connecticut School of Medicine (2000)
- PhDUniversity of Connecticut (2000)
- Winchester Fellow in Medical MicrobiologyYale University School of Medicine
- FellowshipYale University School of Medicine
- ResidencyYale-New Haven Hospital