Research & Publications
Dr. Kim is a Board-certified internist and hospitalist trained in health services research. She is the Senior Medical Director of Care Signature for the Yale-New Haven Health System. She has served in the past as the Associate Director of the Office of Student Research at the Yale School of Medicine and the Measure Lead for the CMS Episode of Care Payment Measures for Acute Myocardial Infarction, Heart Failure, Pneumonia, and primary elective hip/knee arthroplasty at Yale CORE.
In her role as the Senior Medical Director, she evaluates the impact of Care Signature clinical pathways on processes of care, clinical outcomes, and provider satisfaction in the hospital setting. With her extensive clinical experience, Dr. Kim has a unique “front line” perspective regarding the daily operations of a hospital. This clinical lens brings to her research an understanding of a hospital’s work environment, structure, and patient throughput which may otherwise be unobserved by traditional metrics.
Education & Training
- Non Degree ProgramYale University School of Management, Executive Education (2023)
- PhDYale University School of Medicine, Investigative Medicine (2008)
- Non Degree ProgramYale University School of Medicine, Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program (2004)
- FellowYale University School of Medicine (2004)
- Chief ResidentYale (2001)
- ResidentYale (2000)
- MDTemple University (1997)
- BAYale University (1992)