Todd Schlachter, MD
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging; Medical co- Director of Pediatric Interventional Radiology , Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Research & Publications
Dr. Schlachter is an Assistant Professor of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging at the Yale School of Medicine.
Dr. Schlachter's research interests include: Liver Cancer and diseases involving the liver.
Dr. Schlachter completed his surgical intern year at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and his Radiology Residency from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. After finishing his Interventional Radiology fellowship at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in 2012, he was hired as an Attending where he focused on treating a wide range of vascular diseases including liver cancer. Dr. Schlachter is committed to working together to determine the most effective treatments for his patients.
Education & Training
- Fellow in Vascular and Interventional RadiologyJohns Hopkins School of Medicine (2012)
- Radiology ResidentUniversity of Connecticut School of Medicine (2011)
- Surgical InternHospital of the University of Pennsylvania (2007)
- BSVanderbilt University, Biology and Economics
Departments & Organizations
- Radiology & Biomedical Imaging
- Smilow Interventional Oncology Program
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Yale Medicine