Dr. MacLeod obtained her MD at the University of Connecticut, and her MHS in Mental Health at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health. Her master’s thesis explored the public health potential of incorporating epigenetics into our understanding of trauma, stress, and PTSD. She subsequently studied neuroendocrinological and behavioral correlates of pediatric anxiety disorders as a postgraduate at the Yale Child Study Center. Her current work focuses on the optimization of mental health screening in pediatric primary care through systems design, healthcare data mining, and implementation science.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Connecticut School of Medicine (2018)
- MHSJohns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Mental Health (2011)
- BSUniversity of Maryland, College Park, Psychology (2010)
- BSUniversity of Maryland, College Park, Physiology & Neurobiology (2010)
- BAUniversity of Maryland, College Park, French Language & Literature (2010)