Research & Publications
Dr. Gill is the Chief Medical Examiner of Connecticut, the 2021 President of the National Association of Medical Examiners (NAME), and the Chair for the Forensic Pathology Committee of the College of American Pathologists.
He did his pathology training at Yale and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and his forensic pathology fellowship at the New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner. Prior to Connecticut, he was the Deputy Chief Medical Examiner for Bronx County in New York City. He has published over 100 scientific articles and book chapters on a variety of forensic pathology and public health topics.
Education & Training
- FellowNYC Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (1998)
- Chief FellowMemorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (1997)
- Pathology ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital (1996)
- Internal Medicine InternMedical Center Hospital of Vermont (1993)
- MDUniversity of Connecticut School of Medicine (1992)
- BSMassachusetts Institute of Technology (1988)