Research & Publications
Hillary has been an enthusiastic and devoted member of the Advanced Endoscopy team since 2008. She provides clinical care and education for our patients before and after procedures and office visits and also coordinates clinical resources to patients of the Advanced Endoscopy team. Her goal is to make your visit with our team as smooth and informative as possible so that you can get the best care experience for your issue.
She has interests in and helps care for patients with: diseases of the pancreas, diseases of the bile ducts, endoscopic therapy for cancers, ERCP, EUS/FNA, pancreas cysts, acute and chronic pancreatitis, RFA for Barrett's esophagus, Sphincter of oddi dysfunction, PSC, choledolchal cysts, bile duct stones, ERCP with altered anatomy.
Education & Training
- MSNJohns Hopkins University School of Nursing (2008)
- MPHJohns Hopkins University School of Public Health (2008)
- BSNJohns Hopkins University School of Nursing (2005)
- BAJohns Hopkins University (2003)
- Board CertificationAmerican Nurses Credentialing Center, Family Nurse Practitioner (2007, recertified: 2017)