Research & Publications
Dr. Dunne has spent the majority of her career focusing on the care of patients with sexually transmitted diseases and on the education of clinicians who also care for these patients. She is a founding and core faculty member for the Yale Primary Care HIV Training Track.
Dr Dunne also enjoys medical education and faculty development. She has been the Inpatient Internal Medicine Clerkship Director since 2011 and and spends a good portion of her time on educator development projects for GME and UME.
Education & Training
- MDSUNY Downstate Medical Center (1986)
- BAUniversity of Washington, Zoology (1981)
- FellowYale School of Medicine
- Chief ResidentYale School of Medicine
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease (1992, recertified: 2013)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (1989)
Honors & Recognition
|Charles W. Bohmfalk Prize for teaching in the clinical sciences||Yale School of Medicine||2019|
|The Stephen Huot award for Dedication and Excellence||Yale School of Medicine Primary Care Program||2016|
|Francis Gillman Blake Award||Yale School of Medicine||2013|
|Didactic Instruction Award||Yale School of Medicine- Physician Associate Program||2011|