Dr. Watsky is a 1983 graduate of Boston University School of Medicine and served as resident and chief resident in Dermatology at Yale-New Haven Hospital from 1987-1990. He has been in the private practice of Dermatology in New Haven from 1990, since October 2019 at the Prince Professional Center, caring for adult and pediatric patients. His subspecialty interests include Environmental and Occupational Dermatology and he is an expert in using patch testing to diagnose allergic contact dermatitis. Since 1990 he has also been a hospital attending and clinical faculty member at Yale Medical School, providing clinical care to both in- and out-patients and teaching residents and medical students.
Education & Training
- ResidencyYale-New Haven Hospital (1990)
- InternshipSt. Vincent's Hospital & Medical Center (1984)
- MDBoston University (1983)
- BABoston University (1978)
- Observational Skills WorkshopNew Haven, United States (2007-2015)Instruct medical students and other trainees in observational skills through analysis of paintings at the Yale Center for British Art and Yale University Art Gallery.
Honors & Recognition
|Connecticut Magazine Top Docs 2016||Connecticut Magazine||2016|
|Presidential Citation||American Contact Dermatitis Society||2015|
|American Contact Dermatitis Society||Executive committee member||2019 - Present|
|American Contact Dermatitis Society||Executive committee member||2015 - 2017|
|Connecticut Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery||Representative of state society to national organization.||2015 - 2017|
|Yale University||Teaching and mentoring undergraduate students.||2015 - 2016|