Visiting IR Scholarships
Visiting IR Scholarships to Enhance Healthcare Workforce Diversity
- Objective: The goal of this program is to enhance healthcare workforce diversity of those pursuing training and a career in Interventional Radiology at Yale New Haven Hospital.
- Sponsorship: The Yale Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging; YSM Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; Yale GME; Office for Women in Medicine, YSM;
- Program: 1 month structured sub-internship and mentorship with Yale IR
- Multiple scholarships are available each year and are processed on a rolling basis.
- Stipend: Up to $1500.00 to cover expenses such as travel, room, and board
- Networking: Networking opportunities with residents, faculty, and the Yale IR Interest Group
- Facility Access: Visiting students will have access to student facilities including the Harvey Cushing Medical Library and Payne Gymnasium.
- Reimbursement of Yale Medical School Processing Fees
- Submit your VSAS application
- Review eligibility to confirm you are eligible
- Additionally, you must be applying for IR Integrated Residency in the upcoming Match cycle.
- Submit Yale’s Visiting Student Scholarship Program Application
- For questions and details, please email YIRresidency@yale.edu
- YSM Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Yale Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging
- Yale Section of Interventional Radiology
- Office for Women in Medicine, YSM